The footwear design training provides specialization in said field contemplating the following basic goals:
- Acquiring knowledge for studying the market, in order to analyze current consume models, trends and to create new concepts linked to artisanal design, contemporaneity, processes and materials.
- Offering technical knowledge of shoe ergonomics and foot anthropometry.
- Knowing how to design and manufacture a shoe collection.
- Learning techniques, materials and finishes for shoe creation.
- Knowing marketing and communication strategies, and complementing it with knowledge about the functioning of an industrial footwear company.