Our studies in styling, image, and communication offer a specialization in the field contemplating the following basic objectives:
- The interdisciplinary study in consultancy in image, fashion, styling, communication, event organization, trend analysis and the comprehension of fashion in an international context in order to cover both practical and theoretical knowledge that is needed to conquer the techniques and the codes that potentiate image.
- Training professionals in the international, specific and dynamic context of fashion, that are able to offer a contemporary and multidisciplinary vision of styling, image counseling, fashion communication, protocol, and the organization and production of events.
- Potentiate student’s directive and analytical skills, needed to carry out multidisciplinary projects in a global environment, in which the use of technologies, creativity, and innovation are fundamental.
- Provide the tools that will allow the students to identify and anticipate changes in lifestyles, preferences of consumers and current and emerging trends through creative experimentation and research.
- Potentiate 2.0 communication and social media as a platform for new entrepreneurship, proposing a new vision of team management and collaborative network policies.