The fashion industry and design management studies propose a specialty in the field contemplating the following basic goals:
- Training professionals within the international, specific and dynamic context of the fashion industry, in the field of marketing, finances and entrepreneurial strategy, being able, this way, to provide a contemporary vision of multidisciplinary nature.
- Developing the directive and analytical necessities for carrying out entrepreneurial projects in a global surrounding, in which the use of new technologies, creativity and innovation, together with social and environmental responsibility, are fundamental.
- Provide the tolos that will allow the student to identify and anticípate the changes in lifestyles and the preferences of consumers, as also the current and emerging trends, through creative experimentation and research.
- Potentiating the 2.0 communication and/or the social networks as a platform, proposing a new vision in team management and in the development of collaborative policies, networking.
- Through the study of real projects and the direct contact with professors and company executives, the student obtains a real and firsthand vision of a constantly changing sector, and also acquires the capacity to identify and anticipate market opportunities.
The master aims to provide the following transversal competences:
- Know how to apply modern management systems.
- Understand the production fluxes
- Know how to update content considering process timings
- Apply management, logistic and operational controls
- Understand the globalization and its effect on the enterprise
- Know the current communication tools in order to reach the consumer