The Official Master’s Degree in Digital Art Curatorship propose a specialty in the field contemplating the following basic goals:
- Training in the field of exposition curatorship and cultural events, cultural management, art theory and art criticism, especially in areas surrounding new media (electronic art, media art, multimedia creation, internet, among others).
- Providing current knowledge about conceptual, formal, technical and specialized knowledge for the creation, the planning, the design and the executing of productions, research, critical thinking and aesthetic sensibility.
- Propitiating access to the contemporary art circuit oriented towards technology, through the knowledge of the most important institutions and circulation spaces, bringing to the forefront the ephemeral events that nowadays are an interactive gathering space for the public, the artists and the theorists.
- Teaching the techniques and methods needed for the elaboration of complex projects with professional solutions, potentiating the relationships among peers and teamwork.
- For those students who want to carry out doctorate studies, supply the needed methodological competences for research in Humanities, in particular in art and design.