- Studied Fine Arts and Fashion in EATM Fashion Arts and Techniques School of Barcelona, in addition to a fashion course in the Istituto Artistico dell’Abbigliamento Marangoni (Milano, Italia).
- She won the first National Award in the “Premios de Moda Smirnoff” of 1992.
- In her long trajectory in the fashion world she has specialized in lingerie, bathing suits, child’s clothing and more.
- She has worked and collaborated with national brands and companies such as “Oysho” (Inditex), “Bóboli” (Star-Textil), “Women’Secret” (Cortefiel), “Emperatriz” (B.i.c.s.a.), “University” (Eurocorset now Van de Velde group), “Majestic” and “Intima Cherry” (Vives Vidal – Vivesa, now part of the VF Company),”Toni Pons” (Antoni Pons), “Pierre Cardin” (Grupo Pulligan), “Ning-Nang” y “Stanby” (Valenri), “Dos Mares Barcelona” and “Alagua” (Dos Mares), “Cris Zarel” and “First Company” (I. y C. Augusta, S.L. now belonging to the Docor group), among others.
- From 2004 onwards she has been a professor in ESDi in the lingerie (corsets, bathing suits and underwear) specialty.