- Susana Aristoy is an architect since 1999, through the Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura of Barcelona (UPC).
- In the year 2011, she did the Master in “Art curatorship for new technologies” in the Ramon Llull University.
- From the year 2003 she combines her professional activity with teaching. She’s an ESDi professor for the subjects of projects and technology in the Interior Design specialty. She’s also part of the Final Degree Project jury.
- For more than 10 years she has worked on her own architecture and design study with an open structure that integrates professionals from different disciplines. She collaborates with PINEAR (Albert de Pineda, architect) as a manager for projects and construction direction, especially in the area of sanitary equipment.
- In 2010 she created, together with the architect Filena Di Tommaso, La Petita Dimensió, a company that develops projects for spaces dedicated to exhibitions. She highlights the exposition of the Rey-La Suda Castle in Lleida, selected by the FAD 2011 awards and published in different design and architecture magazines.
- Currently, La Petita Dimensió collaborates with acce_sos (an international collective specialized in the investigation of public spaces and urban regeneration).