- Escursell obtains her ESDi Design Degree in 2013, after attending Graphic Design courses in the same school during the year 2000.
- She also has a Postgraduate Degree in Marketing Direction by IQS Fundemi (URL) from 2004, and in Marketing and Digital Advertisement (ESDiC) in 2014.
- She has taken several calligraphy and design courses in France and the UK.
- Professionally, she has worked in different design studios and advertisement agencies in Barcelona, and she held an ESDi scholarship, where she teaches. Escursell has also worked as a designer in studios and schools of London.
- In USA she taught classes in “Graphic Arts, Calligraphy, Expression Techniques, Projects, Research and Design Thinking”.
- She has also worked for the company Fredrigoni as design and offline/online communications manager for Spain and Portugal.
- She is co-founder of “The Curious.Link”, projects that merge design, science, technology and art (2015).