- Dr. Pilar Bonet. Historian and art critic, speciallized in art and contemporary design (UB, ESDi-URL, Elisava-UPF).
- She teaches in degree and master studies, as well as seminars, about the practice, art history, current design, urban culture, critique and curatorship.
- Curator for expositions of historical research in avant-garde movements and many others, dedicated to current artists: Carlos Pazos, Eugènia Balcells, Perejaume, Concha Jerez, Francesc Abad, Rogelio López Cuenca, among others.
- She has also developed exhibits from collections in IVAM (El crítico ríe) and MACBA (Espacios Obrados), as well as collaborations with museums, contemporary art spaces and cultural contests: Salvat-Papasseit, poetavantguardistacatalà, Josefa Tolrà, médium y artista, Body&Games, among others.
- She publishes critical reviews in magazines and catalogs, as well as in http://pilarbonet.com.
- She edits works by current artists in http://artscoming.com,
- Is a President of the Josefa Tolrà Association, http://josefatolra.org, and member of the ACM http://acm-art.net.