- Miquel Malaspina started his professional path after being trained in fashion design in the Southampton University (UK), graduating through the Winchester School of Arts with First Class honors in may of 1996.
- That same year he presented his Final Career Project at the London Fashion Week and got the first prize in male fashion in the ModaBilbao Design Festival.
- Specialized in menswear, he started his career with Antonio Miro, leading the creative direction of the brand’s male collection.
- After designing for a few years, he turned to the academic world through classes, workshops and conferences in different Spanish and Latinamerican universities.
- In parallel, he’s a part of the MODAFAD advisory board (a platform for the launch and support of emerging designers), through the role of talent recruiting and styling.
- Nowadays, in addition to his teaching activity, he is focused on personal projects related to art and poetry.