- Graduate in Fashion Design by ESDi in 2012.
- As a student and then designer he has collaborated in the organization of several events related to fashion, dance and photography.
- Currently, he is a professor and researcher in the Trends and Fashion Unit of ESDi, participating in research projects such as Intercolor and Close to the body.
- In addition to this, he is the co-author of ThinkandInstintm, a space dedicated to finding new ways to communicate culture, art and design.
- As a professor in ESDi, he teaches the Projects (Creativity) and Computing II subjects.