- Born in Sarajevo, Cecuk works as an independent professional since she arrived to Barcelona in 1993.
- She has been an ESDi professor since 2004 and has participated in several individual and collective exhibitions.
- Her work has been finalist for international painting competitions, like the Art Prize Laguna Venezia of 2010.
- She has also collaborated in many publications and theatrical plays.
- She has taught, both from theory and from practice, several workshops, courses and seminars in stamping, shape, serigraphy, etching and illustration in institutions like the Picasso Museum, the MACBA, Elisava and IDEP, among others.