- Studied Fine Arts and graduated from EATM Fashion Arts and Techniques School, in Barcelona.
- In 1996 he created his own prêt-à-porter label for men, a brand he has continued over time, also specializing in luxury uniforms.
- From 2003 onwards he has been the creative director of One by Armand Base.
- In 1991 he received the first award of his career in the Gaudí runway, as an up and coming designer.
- Later on, he received the GQ award to best male stylist in Spain, and, in 2008, the “Barcelona es moda” award to best professional.
- Currently he presents his collections in the Madrid and Paris runways.
- In ESDi he’s a professor of male fashion in the third and fourth year, in addition to being a tutor for Final Degree Projects.