- Jordi Llopis, Product Design by the Royal College of Art of London and BA in Industrial Design by the Elisava Design School.
- He created his own design studio in Barcelona, after working for several companies in the field.
- As a professor, he has been a guest professor of IED, BCD and Elisava.
- He collaborates with the UAA University of Aguascalientes in Mexico. His Lifelight lamp is a part of the permanent collection of the Design Museum of Barcelona.
- He has been a member of the ADI-FAD Directive Board.
- In 2012, he created a design editorial in Alt Empordà, Brots (www.brots.org), which is oriented towards the production of designs, sales and exhibits, and being an overall platform for designers.