- Doctor in Psychology by the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Has taught Principles of Psychology and Psychology of Perception at the UAB.
- Has published articles and been in congresses as a speaker in themes related to cinema, violence and youth, and has been a member of thesis juries in the UAB in said theme.
- She’s currently the Academic Director of the Design Degree in ESDi, and a professor in Communication and Film History in ESDi.
- She’s a member of the research group Theory, Analysis and Design Development in ESDi (TADD), with research in the field of Feminist Perspectives, New Media and Conceptualism with tow audiovisual productions: Practiques Artístiques [entre] Gènere i Tecnología and Matances, Poder i Subjectivitat.
- Member of the research group LOGOS – Strategic Communication, Brand and Culture, certified by CNP/Brasil, with articles published and research instances in Brazil about semiotics and country/place brands.