- Freelance Designer since 1997, in Barcelona.
- Specialized in editorial design, identity and graphic communication.
- In the past few years, aligned with the latest technological trends, she has done 2.0 communication projects and web design projects, as well as digital magazines.
- She has designed over 30 art catalogs for important institutions (La Pedrera, MNCARS Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Museo Pablo Serrano, Fundación Banco Sabadell, Instituto Cervantes…).
- Some of her main clients are: Cortes de Aragón, Laboratorios Ferrer, Fundación Manuel Giménez Abad, Galería Miguel Marcos, Grupo Planeta, Justicia de Aragón, Random House Mondadori, RBA and Universidad de Barcelona.
- She has also collaborated with the Peret & Espeus Studio between 1999 and 2003.
- She got the Official Design Degree in Graphic and Visual Communication in ESDi (1994-1998), where she teaches typography since 2009. In her classes, the formal, practical and theoretical aspects of typography are addressed, as well as their expressive qualities. Making texts both attractive and functional is a goal at the heart of current visual design.
- In 2016 she starts her collaboration with the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) in order to design from scratch the subject of Typography for the Design and Digital Creation Degree.