- Industrial Designer by ESDi in 2001 and 2012 (official degree).
- Postgraduate in Industrial Design by the Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña in 2003.
- He started working in 2001 with Martin Azúa.
- In 2002 he entered the Estudio Blanc studio together with Pau Joan Vidal, Joan Antoni Blanc and Oriol Blanc.
- In 2005 he became a part of the Lluscà Design design team, hand in hand with Josep Lluscà.
- In 2008 he established his own path leading several projects regarding proximity design.
- From 2002 onwards he has been a professor in ESDi, with materials, drawing and projects subjects.
- He has been a collaborative professor in the Master’s degree of Industrial Design and Product Creation by the Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña (UPC).
- He is also a part of the musical collective CaboSanRoque and is currently working on his own industrial design and product development studio.