- Mª Dolores Giro Ferran holds a bachelor in Philosophy and Literature by the University of Barcelona, 1975, and she also graduated in textile design and fashion by EATM (Fashion Arts and Techniques School), with a title validated by the Southhampton University, 1978.
- In 2011 she obtained the Official Master in Art Curatorship in new media.
- Her professional experience has supposed an extended trajectory in fashion lines, as a freelance designer, and as an advisor for accessories and clothing lines in India.
- From the year 1982 onwards she has combined her creative work with teaching, being a Design Project professor for EATM and then for ESDi.
- She’s a boardmember of the coordination commissions of Fashion Schools in MODAFAD and in the fashion schools platform of CCAM.
- Among her professional awards is the “Premio Novel de la Moda, modalidad masculina” (1978) and the “Premio Moda Cortefiel” (1989), where she was a finalist.