- Holds a title of Technical Engineer in Industrial Design, 2003.
- Is specialized in knitwork by the Istituto Europeo di Design IED, 2004.
- She has continued to train if different textile techniques such as looms of high and low heddle, traditional techniques of Tibetan carpets and spinning.
- Her work experience has been focused on knitwork since the year 2004.
- She has worked as a freelancer in spinning companies and Spanish fashion brands, and has been a professor of knitwork and pattern for different workshops and schools, from the Istituto Europeo di Design IED of Barcelona to the female cooperative PANCACHULI in India.
- In 2008 she developed the IFIL project, a space for textile creation that was awarded with the “Millor Botiga del Món” award by the Barcelona city hall in 2011. Her work was focused on the design and modular pattern of female, male, infant and home collections.
- She currently works as a knit designer for Fil Katia, as a consultant in the design and confection of knit collections for Sportelli, teaches fashion project in ESDi since 2015 and collaborates with different workshops and social projects.