- Doctor in Art History by the Barcelona University, where she has been a professor since 1996 in different degrees (Fine Arts, Communication and Cultural Industries, Art History).
- Creator of subjects she has given (2006-2016) in the Master of Studies in Sexual Difference of Duoda, and the optative “Practices of the body.
- Performance Studies”, in the Fine Arts Degree, UB and “Feminist perspectives in art history”, in the Art History degree, UB.
- As a historian, her research has explored works and artists from the 60’s, 70’s and 90’s in Catalonia, specially conceptualist ones.
- Her doctoral thesis is “The trajectory of three artists in the passage of conceptualism in Catalonia: Sílvia Gubern, Àngels Ribé and Eulàlia.” (2016). http://hdl.handle.net/10803/387112.
- She also writes art reviews in academic and non academic publications (Quadern de les arts, les idees i les lletres, n.paradoxa, Duoda, Diari de Tarragona) and is an independent curator for exhibits dedicated to promoting art, knowledge, spiritualism and integral health of the feminine legacy.
- Creator and conductor of educational and knowledge transfer projects in collaboration with professors and artists (Tallers Entremestres 2010-2014, Research Group Desbordar la universitat, 2016-2018).