05 Dec Graphic Design Students expose their identity projects in the studio Art of Many
Last November 27, some students enrolled in the subject Projects III of the Degree in Design, Graphic specialty, had the opportunity to present their identity projects in the recognised Barcelona-based studio Art of Many. The selected proposals were:
- “MAO”, a brand of handcrafted jewelry made locally in Portugal. The project of the student Aitana Kugeler is oriented towards the concepts of simplicity, elegance, nature and autenticity.
- “strombolis”, an artisan company that manufactures bow ties based in the Italian Neorealism. A project created by Albert Margalef, with the cinema as a great reference and leading role both for the product models and the branding strategy designed.
- “feeling playful”, a swimwear and underwear brand for millenial and feisty women with humour and sensitivity. With the election of this name and the design of its graphic identity, the student Elisabet Tobias has given a balance between emotion and fun.
- “FREYJA”, an eyewear brand designed in Norway, which targets strong, independent and empowered women. Nuria Cobos is the author of this project and she wanted to transmit a provocative and informal communication with positive connotations.
- “HAISHO”, a naming that it’s a mix between the haiku concept and the product shoe. The student Gemma Carreras expressed urban challenge, nature, creativity, honesty, culture, adaptation, courage and strength with the identity of this footwear brand.
- “SLANG”, a proposal from Andrea Màrquez for daring women with passion for fashion. Urban clothes to do street style, that are capable of describing movement, traffic, naturalness and trend.
- “B-SITE”, a Carla Moreno‘s project for a brand of urban style focused to the new movements in the cores of the cities. Taking into account the originality, versatility, courage and character of these movements, the student has designed an image based in terms like glitch, png, ms-dos or vhs.