- What title does the center grant?
Bachelor in Digital Humanities, ESDi specific degree.
- In what language are the classes taught?
Classes are taught in 70% in Catalan, 15% in Spanish and 15% in English. In case a student requests it, the classes taught in Catalan may be in Spanish.
- How many students are there in class?
The number of students per class is determined according to the typology of the subject.
- Are the schedules in the morning or afternoon?
The schedules are in the morning.
- Can you request recognition of credits if you have completed university studies or if you have completed a higher education cycle? What would be the process?
You can request recognition and validation depending on the access route to the center. ESDi will evaluate, on a case-by-case basis, the academic record and subject syllabuses.
In the case of students who come from a higher education cycle, the validation charts approved by the Generalitat de Catalunya will be taken into account. You must present the academic record of the training cycle that is being studied or has been completed.
- Can you do internships?
Within the curriculum, internships are considered with a load of 5 ECTS. It is mandatory to do them before presenting the Final Degree Project. Likewise, once the curricular internships are passed, the student can also perform extra-curricular internships.
- While studying, is there a possibility of exchanges abroad?
ESDi has an International Relations Department, which manages the exchanges with universities in different programs: Erasmus +, Freemoving and internships abroad.
- What is the level of job placement of ESDi graduates?
The level of labor insertion is very high: 95.5% of our students get work during the first year, after having completed their studies. The school has a Job Center service that aims at the labor insertion and the improvement of the professional career.
- When can I go to inform myself?
The admissions service can assist you from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. If you want to know the Campus or receive advice you can make an appointment by calling 93 727 48 19 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the access requirements to study Digital Humanities in ESDi?
You must have passed the “Selectividad” or a Upper-Leve Training Cycle (in any specialty).
- Being a student from outside of Spain, what are the access requirements?
a. For students from other member countries of the European Union or from states with which Spain has international agreements, they must be in possession of a degree from which the country of origin allows access to equivalent degree studies.
b. For students coming from educational systems of countries not members of the European Union or countries with which international agreements have not been subscribed for the recognition of degrees under reciprocity, they must be in possession of the homologation of the Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or certify the homologation request. Candidates who have nationality of a country of the European Union, or residence in Spain.
- What is the admission and registration procedure that I have to follow to enroll in ESDi? The first step is to request information from the form on our website or in person at ESDi. Next, the admissions department will make an appointment to conduct a face-to-face assessment interview (students from Catalonia) or Skype (outside of Catalonia). During the interview we will explain the requirements and necessary documents. Afterwards, the documents presented by the candidate are evaluated internally and the Admission Letter is issued. This letter gives the right to make the place booking.
Nationals: Once the student is approved, he can enroll in July or September.
Internationals: Students can register in July or September.
IMPORTANT: ESDi has a system of pre-registration and admission (prior to the presentation of the access requirements according to university law) since it is not integrated into the Catalan university pre-registration system
- Is there any possible financing to facilitate payment?
There is own financing with the school (8 monthly payments).
- Are there scholarships or grants in the study? What does it consist on?
Yes, for the call for 2018-2019 we have launched the Smart Projects Scholarship, which has a 40% financial allowance to deduct from the 1st year Bachelor’s rates. For more information about the scholarship requirements, fill out a “Request more information” form or send an e-mail to email@example.com.